I have a brand new kit over at Design House Digital. It is a fun summer and spring inspired kit called Splendiferous. The full kit comes with 10 solid papers, 12 patterned papers and 36 elements. It is on sale for 30% off today, so be sure to check it out!
If you would like a chance to win this kit, leave a comment, on this post answering the question: “What makes your life splendid?”
Comments must be made before Sunday June 17th at 9:00PM PST. One winner will be chosen at random to win my full kit. The winner will be notified by email, so be sure to provide it in the comments form!
This weekend is [inter] National Scrapbook Day, which means there are lots of fun things going on in the scrapbooking world. To celebrate this awesome day, the Design House Digital designers have created a super cool collaboration kit called Retrospect.
Here is a little peak at this awesome kit:
This kit is packed with digital goodness. And the best part? You can get it for FREE!! Yep, that’s right, FREE! All you have to do is follow along on the DHD blog hop to grab the coupon code, enter it in at Design House Digital and then download it at your convenience. If you are coming to my blog first…then head on over to the beginning of the blog hop.
I have some awesome giveaway’s for y’all, but first I thought I would share a little bit about inspiration. Where do you get your inspiration for your scrapbook layouts? Do you go to sites on the web? Look through your favorite magazines? Here are a few of my favorite websites that I go to for inspiration:
- Designspiration.net » I love this website. The design of the site is clean and doesn’t distract from the content. What I love most is the trending categories—I could spend all day looking through all of the different design projects that have been posted there.
- Dribble.com » This portfolio site is packed full of graphic design work from designers all over the world. On this site you can explore by category tags and even by color. I love looking at the magazine spreads and web layouts here, and they make for a great starting point for scrapbook page layouts.
- We Love Typography » A website dedicated to typography—can’t get much better than this! This a great resource for examples of beautiful typography and is my go to website when creating word art or a title for a scrapbook page.
- Shimelle.com » This blog is full of layout inspiration. Lot’s of tips and tricks, challenges, giveaways and scrapbooking beauty. The focus of the website is on traditional paper scrapbooking, but I love Shimelle’s style and think that it translates well to digital.
Those are just a few of the places that I go to when I am feeling a need for inspiration, or if I just want to look at something pretty. I hope y’all enjoy them as much as I do! now onto the fun stuff…
To make the celebration of iNSD even sweeter, I have a fun contest/giveaway here with THREE prizes!
- • One lucky person will win a $25 gift certificate to my Design House Digital shop!
- • One lucky person will win a 3 month guest spot on my creative team!
- • One lucky person will win this awesome DHD hoodie (size m):
There are FOUR different ways to win these prizes:
- Comment on this blog post, with the answer to this question: What do you love MOST about digital scrapbooking?
- Like my facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Sign up for my newsletter
After you have done these, come back to this post and let me know in the comments section! (Please put each entry in a separate comment)
Don’t forget to grab your letter, you will need it to get the Retrospect kit free:
If you are participating in DHD’s layout challenge, my challenge is to use an ampersand as a decorative element on your layout.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your next stop on the hop is to Jennifer Hignite’s blog.
ETA: The INSD giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who participated!!
I have an awesome new release in my digital scrapbooking shop today over at Design House Digital: Office Space. It is part of a collaboration kit that I created with the wonderful Gennifer Bursett. It was a fun kit to work on, and Gennifer was awesome to work with. We chose lots of fun retro inspired colors and patterns to work with, and I love how the collaboration turned out!
To go along with this office themed kit, I created these fun filed frames:
Here are some awesome layouts, that my amazing creative team created, using my portion of the Office Space collaboration kit:
Here are a few layouts from the fabulous decorators over at DHD:
To see more layouts using the Office Space collab, head on over to the 1K4W blog post. Be sure to stop by the DHD shop, this weekend all of my products will be 25% off! Also, my Autumnal: Bits + Pieces kit is free, and I have 3 kits that I am selling for $1: Just The Basics-Tiny Cut Outs Alpha 2, Simple Frames-Pastels Set One, & Merry Little Christmas Digital Paper Set 3.
As part of my featured weekend at Design House Digital Gennifer and I are hosting a chat tonight at 7 PM MST. Stop by and chat with us for a little bit, and get a giveaway!
Now, if you like my new kits and want to win both of them for free…comment on this blog post before Sunday night at 9PM MST. The winner will be announced Sunday night!